WHAT WE OFFER
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Suitable for large enterprises with global business operations
- Travel and Expenses
- Supplier invoices
- Trade show/workshop/convention related expenses
- Shipments, Delivery Duty Paid (DDP)
analysis and reporting
Invoice content and context are analyzed based on OCR and online machine learning. WAY2VAT will then automatically fill out all countries’ foreign VAT reclaim forms in different languages, with no additional work on your part.
Automated VAT reclaims and expense report
Refund for your company
After automated reports are generated and reviewed by tax authorities, the company receives a VAT refund to its account.
Reimbursement for your employees
The expense date is automatically processed and the amount is transferred to the employee’s account.
A WORLD OF BENEFITS
The WAY2VAT Story
Most foreign VAT today is left unclaimed by businesses. This is due to highly bureaucratic and complicated reclaim processes, and simply because businesses are not aware that VAT reclaim is possible.
As a Fintech company, WAY2VAT’s B2B2E application is revolutionizing the way VAT is reclaimed by companies conducting business in foreign countries and regions – including Europe, APAC, Africa, and the Middle East. We’ve transformed a complicated, tedious, and highly bureaucratic process into a seamless one that increases a company’s bottom line – with our market potential estimated at $20B of unclaimed foreign business VAT each year.
Business travelers will love WAY2VAT too. Our platform allows them to scan travel invoices with ‘one-click’ smartphone scanning, for automated reporting and reimbursement, and comprehensive travel reports at the end of their trips.
CFOs will appreciate the increased revenues, efficiency, accuracy, and transparency that WAY2VAT provides as well – with the ability to significantly increase their company’s VAT recovery.
More than 20 years as a top executive – including as CEO, and VP Sales of major global high-tech enterprises such as SintecMedia, Rit Technologies, Lognet Systems, and ADI. Amos specializes in SaaS platform, Broadcast, IT, and Telecom. Proven track record in leading companies to economic success, including several exits and successful M&As. Amos holds an MBA and BA in Economics from Tel Aviv and Bar Ilan University.
Innovative leader with extensive experience in creating disruptive new services and technologies for the past 15 years. Arnon worked for seven years as a Director at Comverse Innovation Labs, as an engineer at RadVision, and as a lead technologist for two communications startups that he co-founded. Arnon has a master’s degree in Interactive Telecom from New York University, and a BScEE from Tel Aviv University.
Aviv has vast experience in corporate finance. He has guided numerous companies through strategic and financial challenges - including both startups and publicly traded companies. Aviv previously served as Chief Analyst of BTB – Israel’s largest P2P platform, and as an advisor to leading CPA and consulting firms. Aviv holds an MBA (with honors) and a BA in Finance. He serves as a lecturer and academic staff member at the School of Business Administration, The College of Management Academic Studies (COMAS) in Israel.
Researcher and computer scientist specializing in human-computer interaction, computer graphics and computer vision. Before joining WAY2VAT, Roy worked with Microsoft Research Labs in Redmond, Comverse Innovation Labs in Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv University and various startup companies. Roy holds several patents, has co-authored a book, and has published numerous peer-reviewed academic journals and conference articles. Roy holds a Ph.D. from MIT Media Labs, where he specialized in Computer Graphics and Computer Vision.
Adoram has a solid track record as a VC and startup CEO. Prior to founding Moneta Seeds, he founded StageOne VC , which invested in 20 startups and resulted in six exits. Later in his career, Adoram lived in Silicon Valley and as a Managing Director with GrowthPoint Technology Partners, he helped startups explore their exit strategy with several global companies – including Radwiz, Magnfire, Octalica, Trivnet, and Crescendo. Adoram graduated with honors from the Israeli Institute of Technology (Technion) with a BScEE in Computer Engineering. He has an MBA from Tel Aviv University,
Alan is a South African-trained chartered accountant. He has been both a founder and an investor in a number of startups and other businesses over the past 30 years. Alan is the Chairman and CFO of HIR0-Media, an online video ecosystem. Alan was previously the Director and CFO of Get Price Limited, a premier online shopping-comparison site in Australia that was sold to News Corp. He was also Director and CFO of Backlife Limited, a developer of patented home-use medical devices.. Alan has invested in several successful startups in the past, including contact.com, Valis, and NetCustomized.
WAY2VAT is backed by venture capital firms that specialize in FinTech investments, as well as leading investment and commercial banks.
Moneta Seeds – Moneta Seeds is an early-stage Venture Capital firm that invests in emerging technology startups and helps them become successful companies. The fund specializes in Fintech-oriented startups.
Poalim Capital Markets – Poalim Capital Markets is Israel’s leading investment bank, providing a full range of global products and services.
PCM is a subsidiary of Bank Hapoalim, Israel’s largest financial group.
Standard Bank – A member of Standard Group, African largest banking group Standard Bank supports technology innovation and invests in disruptive Fintech technologies.
WAY2VAT is an innovative startup in the FinTech industry. We’re seeking a seasoned and talented Front-End Web Developer to join a strong and versatile team, to invent and develop an intelligent financial product for high-end enterprises.
You will be working closely with cutting edge technology in a fun and dynamic environment.
You are expected to take ownership of processes, be involved in technology assessments, and assist with architecture and user experience decisions.
The successful candidate should have:
- 3 years experience in developing rich front-end for large commercial web applications.
- Good familiarity with responsive websites, Bootstrap CSS, etc.
- The ‘X Factor’ – familiarity with server-side technologies (NodeJS, Java, Python, GraphQL); significant contribution to an open-source community and some experience in Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Delivery.
- BSc or an equivalent technological degree.
You should also be:
- A great team player, with a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude and excellent interpersonal skills.
- An independent self-learner, combined with the capability to take responsibility and initiative.
- Results-driven, with great execution skills.
This position will be based in our Tel Aviv office. Please send your CV to Maya Blanc at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WAY2VAT is seeking a results-driven Sales Manager to lead present and future sales opportunities in the Israeli market, with international enterprises based in Israel.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Driving the entire sales process – from starting to closing.
- Meeting sales targets, and reaching quarterly and annual quotas.
- Developing effective growth strategies that apply to both financial and customer success.
- Building solid customer relationships, and understanding their needs.
- Tracking and presenting sales records, revenues, reports, and forecasts.
- Negotiating with clients to solidify the terms of each contract. Ensuring that each contract adheres to regulations and guidelines.
- Attending events, special interest groups, conferences and seminars to seek new opportunities.
- Minimum of 2 years working in sales management. Experience in selling software to enterprises – an advantage.
- Ability to create initiatives and follow through with them to completion.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills.
- Results-driven, highly-motivated, business-minded.
- Excellent verbal and written communications in English and Hebrew.
- BA degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Excellent command of MS Office and CRM software.
This is a mid-senior level, full-time position. The position will be based in our Tel Aviv office. Please send your CV to Maya Blanc at email@example.com.
WAY2VAT is looking for a high quota sales achiever with a hunter profile, to lead all company sales efforts in the UK. The Director of Sales will report to the CEO, and be responsible for meeting and/or exceeding the company’s UK market annual revenue and booking quota.
This role represents an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing and innovative Fintech company, and be part of our penetration into the UK market.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Identify sales opportunities, through direct prospecting to C-level positions/CFOs at large UK-based companies.
- Achieve sales objectives primarily through selling WAY2VAT end-to-end software solutions to new customers.
- Develop and maintain effective business, sales, and marketing plans suited for customers in the UK market.
- Manage the sales process through qualifications, needs analysis, product demonstrations, negotiations and closing.
- Manage the pre-sales process when technical or product support is required.
- Demonstrate and maintain an understanding of the territory, marketplace, competitive offerings and other business issues relevant to the position.
- Implement and improve customer relationships and engagement.
- Build and maintain relationships with partners and other third parties to increase opportunities.
- Respond to RFPs/RFIs, coordinating and organizing input from multiple sources when needed.
- Develop and maintain the sales and marketing infrastructure, to support both current and future operations.
- Properly forecast monthly, quarterly and annual revenue numbers for your territory.
- Document sales activities, prepare accurate reports and forecasts, manage pipelines and perform other tasks necessary to drive sales revenue and communicate activities to the CEO.
- Be an active team player both on the sales team and throughout WAY2VAT, to help meet company objectives.
- Provide feedback from field experience to internal teams with regards to products, sales, and competitors.
- BA or MBA in business or finance, or technical degree.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience selling software solutions to enterprises. ERP or financial solutions – an advantage.
- Deep understanding of the UK enterprise market.
- Successful direct sales experience for large enterprise accounts in the UK.
- Successful experience in identifying, qualifying, and closing new business.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective business, sales, and marketing plans.
- Experience working with partners across the UK.
- Demonstrated ability to accurately forecast monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully negotiate complex contracts.
- Strong ability to create sales presentations, positioning statements, and other sales materials.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and achieve goals, with minimal supervision.
- Ability to perform in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and adjust to new, different, or changing requirements.
- Demonstrate different influential styles as appropriate to situations, while maintaining positive relationships with associates and customers.
- Effectively express ideas verbally, as well as hold listening skills to influence others and gain support.
- Be able to persist despite obstacles and opposition or setbacks.
- Display a passion for and responsibility to the customer.
- Be accountable for results, and display personal and corporate integrity.
This is a full-time position, based in our UK office. Please send your CV to Maya Blanc at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright © 2016 WAY2VAT. All Rights Reserved.