WAY2VAT, a fast growing Fintech company backed by leading banks and venture capital investors, provides a fully automated end to end VAT reclaim solution. Our patented and revolutionary artificial intelligence technology and capabilities enable automated VAT report generation, submission and recovery, resulting in simple, hassle-free VAT reclaims for the Enterprise and SMB markets around the globe.
We currently have a unique opportunity for a Backend Application Developer to join our team.
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for Solving challenging problems in a fast-paced and evolving environment while maintaining uncompromising quality;
Design and develop end-to-end high-quality features; Enhance the team’s dev-ops capabilities.
Are you a great team player, with a positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skill?
If you are a self-learner, with the capability of taking responsibility- We are looking for you to come and join us.
Main backend technology stack:
- ElasticSearch & Mongo
- Production environment on AWS
- Microservices architecture with services deployment and management using ECS
- CI/CD using CircleCI
The successful candidate should have:
- Ability to design and develop complex components independently, dealing with advanced architectural issues
- At least 4 years experience developing large-scale software using an object-
oriented or a functional language (Node.js – an advantage).
- Knowledge of AWS cloud and its services.
- Familiar with microservice architecture
- A B.Sc. in Computer Science, or be an elite IDF technology unit graduate.
This position will be based in our Tel Aviv office (Ramat Hahayal).
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org