WAY2VAT is a Fintech company fast growing backed by leading banks and venture capital investor, provides a fully automated end to end VAT reclaim solution. Our patented and revolutionary artificial intelligence technology and capabilities enable automated VAT report generation, submission and recovery, resulting in simple hassle free VAT reclaims both for Enterprise and SMB market around the globe.
We are seeking a seasoned CFO, who is hands-on, and has start-up industry and fund raising experience to drive financial and strategic leadership across our scaling business.
You will continue to build our Finance function to ensure we are developing a scalable approach to long-term planning. The role of a Chief Financial Officer will include direct responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning, deal analysis and negotiations and investor relations. The position will report directly to the CEO.
- Take an active role in key decisions as a member of the executive management team. Develop and analyze key performance measures and collaborate with executive management to make changes required that support the company’s strategic direction
- Serve as a financial and business thought partner to the CEO. Contribute actively to the evolution and execution of the organization’s strategic and operational plans, maximizing opportunities to serve more customers; sustain and deliver service excellence; accelerate profitable growth
- report quarterly at Board meetings, with the ability to create and present specific information to investors. Improve and systematize FP&A processes, as well as KPI and financial performance reporting against company targets and goals
- Develops financial well-being of the organization by providing financial projections and accounting services and preparing growth plans.
- Represent the company with investment bankers and investors
- Manage team of financial controllers and financial analysts.
- Develop performance measures and monitoring systems that support the company’s strategic direction
- Minimum 10 years’ of Proven experience as CFO, finance officer or relevant role ) in hi-tech companies)
- License in accounting required; CPA preferred
- Proven track record raising capital and/or strong reputation with capital allocators
- Knowledge of forecasting, modeling and budgeting activities across the business
- Results-driven personality, eager to partner with upper management to organize, plan and achieve company financial goals
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Energetic, highly motivated and optimistic by nature