WAY2VAT, a fast growing Fintech company backed by leading banks and venture capital investors, provides a fully automated end to end VAT reclaim solution. Our patented and revolutionary artificial intelligence technology and capabilities enable automated VAT report generation, submission and recovery, resulting in simple, hassle-free VAT reclaims for the Enterprise and SMB markets around the globe.
We have a unique opportunity for a Customer Success Manager, to join our team and provide an exceptional customer experience for a growing portfolio of corporate accounts in Russian speaking countries.
In this role you will establish and maintain long term relationships with our Russian customers, in order to improve customer experience and effectiveness using our solution. The Customer Success Manager will be the first touch point for current customers, responsible for building long lasting relationships, composing informational documents and identifying up-sale opportunities.
- Build strong relationships with our Russian customers to understand their needs and ensure their success with WAY2VAT solution.
- Work with Russian customers to ensure they are leveraging WAY2VAT’s solution effectively and using best practices.
- Take ownership of new accounts and manage their onboarding and implementation of WAY2VAT solution.
- Serve as the main point of contact and liaison between customers and the rest of the WAY2VAT team.
- Provide product team with user feedback and insights related to the WAY2VAT’s solution.
- Provide customer service through technical support and client follow-up.
- Provide professional service in VAT processes and best practices.
- Develop meaningful and trusting relationships to ensure retention of accounts and to be in a position to offer additional services.
- Academic Degree and a financial orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and multitasking abilities
- Prior experience of at least 1 year as customer service or account management -Must
- Prior experience as a service or account manager in Hi-tech company -Advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Hebrew, Russian & English – Must
- Positive attitude, empathy, and high energy
- Ability to take initiative and easily adapt to change
- High efficiency in Excel
- Full time position, with availability of working in Russia hours, including Fridays, and visiting Russian customers onsite when required.
The position will be based in our office in Tel Aviv.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.