WAY2VAT offers a fully automated and modular solution for VAT reclaim based on an AI proprietary technology. Most foreign VAT today is left unclaimed by businesses. This is due to highly bureaucratic and complicated reclaim processes, and simply because businesses are not aware that VAT reclaim is possible. As a Fintech company, WAY2VAT’s B2B2E application is revolutionizing the way VAT is reclaimed by companies conducting business in foreign countries and regions – including Europe, APAC, Africa, and the Middle East. They’ve transformed a complicated, tedious, and highly bureaucratic process into a seamless one that increases a company’s bottom line – with their market potential estimated at $20B of unclaimed foreign business VAT each year.
Role and Responsibilities:
The QA Engineer will take lead of QA activities and define standards for product quality, including all QA documents (STP, STD, STR). Working closely with the VP R&D.
Main Job Tasks:
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of features and products to ensure highest product quality.
- Write manual and automation test plans and test cases.
- Investigate customer complaints.
- Analyze product to identify areas for improvement.
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities.
- Development and maintenance of Automation infrastructure.
Technical and Professional Expertise:
- 3-5 years of experience in QA – Must
- Experience with writing: STD, STP, STR documents – Must
- A graduate in a recognized academic institute in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or a related field – Advantage
- Formal QA course from a recognized institute – Advantage
- ISTQB certificate – Advantage
- Basic development and scripting abilities – JS, TypeScript, Python, Shell or equivalent
- Knowledge of the operating systems – Windows, Linux, Mac
- SQL knowledge and scripting abilities.
- Industry or academic background in WEB technologies – Node.js, Angular, web services – Advantage
- Self-starter and self-learner who is able to manage tasks independently.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong debugging and investigation skills are required along with the ability to work as part of a team
- Highly responsible, self-disciplined, self-motivated, creative, confident and a quick learner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, teamwork skills, and attention to details
- Fluent language skills in English
- Ability to work as part of a team and use available resources to create innovative solutions.
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge in cloud computing platforms – AWS, GCP
- Familiarity with sql and no-sql DBs – MySQL, Mongo, Elastic Search, Redis
- Familiarity with build tools and CI systems like Jenkins, Circle CI
- Familiarity with source code control tools like Git and GitHub
- Industry experience or background in mobile operating system – Android, IOS.