WAY2VAT, a fast growing Fintech company backed by leading banks and venture capital investors, provides a fully automated end to end VAT reclaim solution. Our patented and revolutionary artificial intelligence technology and capabilities enable automated VAT report generation, submission and recovery, resulting in simple, hassle-free VAT reclaims for the Enterprise and SMB markets around the globe.
We have a unique opportunity for a Product Manager, to join our team and provide exceptional insights for our fantastic product.
In this role you will be taking a key part in building and shaping our product with the goal to enhance our growth and the growth of our customers.
- Work in a fast-moving, ever-changing startup environment.
- Play a key role in the product management team.
- Take full responsibility for the product roadmap to ensure required feature-set and desired functionality is delivered on time.
- Define the product requirements, including writing PRDs and breaking into user stories.
- Work daily with the R&D team, understand the technical dependencies, and make decisions on product features and priorities with optimizing the use of resources .
- Apply Agile processes and methodologies to improve the development tactical planning and efficiency.
- Communicate clearly and collaborate with your peers to assure product alignment.
- Take ownership and make an impact
- 2-3 years of experience as a product manager of SaaS products – must
- Technical knowledge of cloud and web development technologies – must
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills in technical environments
- Team player with excellent communication skills and the ability to promote initiatives across the organization
- Experience in working with a cross-functional team in an agile, fast-paced environment
- Excellent English (speaking and writing)- must
- Have the ability to work independently with coping with ambiguity
- Fast learner
- Experience as a developer – advantage
- Experience in SMB products – advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent practical experience
The position will be based in our office in Tel Aviv.
Please send your CV to email@example.com