WAY2VAT, a fast growing Fintech company backed by leading banks and venture capital investors, provides a fully automated end to end VAT reclaim solution. Our patented and revolutionary artificial intelligence technology and capabilities enable automated VAT report generation, submission and recovery, resulting in simple, hassle-free VAT reclaims for the Enterprise and SMB markets around the globe.
WAY2VAT is seeking a highly motivated Sales Director with a strong history of creative, strategic thinking and successful leadership in growing sales and scaling revenue in DACH. The position will report directly to the VP Sales EMEA, and will be responsible for driving new business growth and establishing WAY2VAT as the standard for VAT automated reclaim based on AI technology for businesses in the region.
The right candidate will have a history of successfully expanding sales organizations while delivering strong revenue growth. This is an opportunity to play a key role in WAY2VAT’s next phase of international expansion.
- Expand and lead a successful sales organization driving strong revenue growth within the territory.
- Commit to and deliver on aggressive sales targets.
- Accurate monthly forecasting of orders and revenue.
- Formulate the strategies, tactics and account plans, under the direction of management, necessary to develop the leads and relationships within assigned territory/accounts
- Travel to client sites, present sales materials and conduct product demonstrations to potential clients
- Manage the effective and rapid movement of leads through sales process, including qualification of prospects, assessment of potential client needs, presentation of Ripple solutions, and expeditious closing of business
- 5+ years experience from a SaaS company, (advantage for Fintech) of direct sales mid-to-large sized companies in the territory.
- Must have direct sales background to Finance/ Accounting/ Travel Expenses/ Tax departments within large companies.
- Extraordinary communication and negotiation skills.
- Comfortable working in a high-pressure environment to deliver results.
- Superb negotiation skills and experience in managing sales cycle from pipeline development to close.
- Strong executive presence skills to work with the senior management team and other relevant areas of the organization.
- Ability and desire to manage a territory independently.
- Positive attitude and unsurpassed client relationship management skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and in a timely manner.
- Degree preferred
- German mother tongue is a must!