WAY2VAT, a fast growing Fintech company backed by leading banks and venture capital investors, provides a fully automated end to end VAT reclaim solution. Our patented and revolutionary artificial intelligence technology and capabilities enable automated VAT report generation, submission and recovery, resulting in simple, hassle-free VAT reclaims for the Enterprise and SMB markets around the globe.
We are seeking an accomplished engineer for a key position in our data science and algorithms team, with a big opportunity to drive the next generation technology of our company. Activities include rapid prototyping of solutions to data-driven problems using machine learning techniques and transferring the work to our live cloud-compute system.
We have a direct-to-deploy mind set and the CI backend to support it. Join our fast-paced team to build the next revolution in computational document processing.
- M.Sc. or PhD. in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or a related field
- 3+ years of experience with researching and implementing machine learning based solutions.
- Advanced degree in Computer Science, Math, related fields or relevant coursework. Candidates with B.Sc. will be considered upon demonstrable relevant experience.
- Mathematics: Linear Algebra, Statistics and Combinatorics, Numeric Optimization, Algorithmic Modeling and Data Structures – preferred.
- Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Language Processing, Computer Vision – preferred.
- Frameworks: Experience with Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch or similar.
- DevOps: Linux fluency, containerized deployment, AWS.
- Programming: C++11, Python, bash proficiency.
- Experience with collaborative coding, source control techniques, software project management – required. Git, CI/CD – preferred.