WAY2VAT, a fast growing Fintech company backed by leading banks and venture capital investors, provides a fully automated end to end VAT reclaim solution. Our patented and revolutionary artificial intelligence technology and capabilities enable automated VAT report generation, submission and recovery, resulting in simple, hassle-free VAT reclaims for the Enterprise and SMB markets around the globe.
We’re looking for VP Marketing with a proven record in managing all aspects of marketing in a fast-paced Fintech-SaaS Startup serving SMB’s and Enterprises.
We are looking for an inspiring, enthusiasts & a creative person. He needs to have a clear vision, and ambition for where the product needs to be in the future – and to be the one that turns this dream into a reality.
We are inviting you to be a part of our journey. We have a winning product with a winning management team but one chair is vacant – waiting for you.
So, if you are the one that ______________ (help us fill the blank space), we are waiting for you
- Lead our strategies for online activities.
- Targets new customers and markets.
- Develop and implement a long-term global B2B marketing plan in order to develop business leads and increase brand awareness
- Translate the broader strategy into industry-leading marketing campaigns.
- Own and drive marketing KPIs, including sales pipeline and revenue generation.
- Lead multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Partner with other teams such as Sales, R&D, BizDev, Customers etc.
- 10+ years experience in a similar position for SaaS B2B technology organizations with a substantial management of vendors and providers.
- Proven track record of successfully launching and scaling marketing campaigns cost effectively with clear ROI focused metrics.
- Experience in overseeing lead generation efforts, including paid, owned and earned media.
- Experience working with SM and large enterprise customers.
- Experience building brand identity for a tech company.
- Solid hands-on experience of SEO, web analytics, paid search, display & retargeting, email marketing
- Experience with digital marketing tools such as Unbounce, GTM, and techniques such as A/B testing
- Knowledge of PR
- Experience in working with the European market
- Excellent communication and PM skills
- Creative and has good business and strategy orientation
- Bachelor degree required; MBA highly preferred.
- High level English- A MUST.