WAY2VAT, a fast growing Fintech company backed by leading banks and venture capital investors, provides a fully automated end to end VAT reclaim solution. Our patented and revolutionary artificial intelligence technology and capabilities enable automated VAT report generation, submission and recovery, resulting in simple, hassle-free VAT reclaims for the Enterprise and SMB markets around the globe.
WAY2VAT is seeking a highly motivated VP Sales for EMEA with a strong history of creative, strategic thinking and successful leadership in growing sales and scaling revenue in EMEA. The position will report directly to the CEO, and will be responsible for driving new business growth and establishing WAY2VAT as the standard for VAT automated reclaim based on AI technology for businesses in the region. As a strategic, hands-on leader, you will collaborate closely with teams across the organization to customize a unique vision and product offering for EMEA.
The right candidate will have a history of successfully expanding sales organizations, implementing sales process and mentoring sales talent, all while delivering strong revenue growth. This is an opportunity to play a key role in WAY2VAT’s next phase of international expansion.
- Expand and lead a successful sales organization driving strong revenue growth.
- Commit to and deliver on aggressive sales targets.
- Develop a playbook and implement processes to scale the business, onboard and quickly ramp new sales reps.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to Sales Managers, identify knowledge gaps and training needs within the sales teams.
- Accurate monthly forecasting of orders and revenue.
- Create a culture of continuous improvement through ongoing performance analysis.
- Collaborate and work cross-functionally to provide insight to internal stakeholders across Product, Marketing, Analytics and CS, supporting roadmap development and messaging.
- Provide the management team with performance assessments, revenue, forecasting analytics and strategic plans for pipeline development.
- 10+ years experience from a SaaS company (advantage for Fintech) with the management and development of direct sales to Enterprise/SME market and SDR team in the UK and Europe.
- Background in selling financial-oriented technology solutions to mid-to-large sized companies.
- Proven experience leading sales teams of at least 10-15 across sales functions.
- Extraordinary communication and negotiation skills.
- Highly organized and able to prioritize shifting responsibilities effectively.
- Comfortable working in a high-pressure environment to deliver results.
- Experience analysing performance to identify areas of improvement / sales optimisation.
- Superb negotiation skills and experience in managing sales cycle from pipeline development to close.
- Demonstrated critical analytical skills along with strong decision-making skills.
- Strong executive presence and communication skills to work with the senior management team and other relevant areas of the organization.
- Degree preferred